Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Why do I do this?

Why do I post in different blogs? Because I like to find people. Old friends, current friends, new friends. I like to find common interests or new ones that intrigue me. I've found wonderful ideas and new points of view and lots of laughter through these.

I have some public, some anonymous for those really loud rants and raves and secrets I want to scream but am afraid to tell my friends. I dump out my thoughts, both good and bad, I've been known to post stories that get raves, poetry so bad no one will comment, pictures of people I love, and really really stupid articles on people who don't belong in the gene pool.

You don't know which way I'm going to turn, and it's for a damned good reason that's no one's business but my own.

Friends will get raves and commentary, family will almost never show up unless it's to rant about them. And I admit I love to chatter on endlessly in circles. Just ask me about Disney World, my Grandmother, my beliefs, my husband or my best friends. I won't shut up.

A good description of my style of talking is I-696 during rush hour (5 lanes of gridlock moving at about 90 mph) and if you want to interrupt you have to yell "MERGE!" so I will take a breath. My writing is pretty much the same.

So this is a diary/instruction format/learning point for me. Off I go to wander aimlessly. Let's find out what today holds in store besides the donuts next to the coffee pot (always offer to buy the donuts, you're guaranteed something you like).

1 comment:

becky said...

Totally off topic, but I just read this comment you made on Shreve's blog:

BTW - all spiders found in a house must be killed, you see, if you don't they go back outside and tell all their friends where the secret spider entrance is and then you have more, so therfore, the policy of "I can't tell you or I'd have to kill you" applies when they get inside...

LMFAO! It's totally true!!! I loathe spiders... I can't even get close enough to kill them with a shoe, I hate them so badly. Other people (i.e. spider-lovers) always say "but they eat bugs in your house"... um, if I have bugs in my house, it probably means it's not clean enough! Well, except for those house centipedes who hide and come out at night... but they eat spiders!!! So I don't mind them. :)